Biologics, pharmaceutical and supply chain experts
Tunnell Government Services, Inc. is comprised of highly qualified scientists, medical experts, and professionals with specializations spanning extensive disciplines from the life, health, and medical sciences. As scientists ourselves, we understand the challenges our scientific government clients face and bring the expertise, flexibility, and sensitivities to provide quick and thorough results whether it is consulting to solve an important issue or providing the right staff to get the job done.
Confronting Problems with Urgency, Accuracy
The level of functional expertise and years of experience we bring to the table mean only one thing to you: results. Tunnell proactively addresses core issues, potential risks and swiftly develops actionable solutions, delivering mission-effective programs and improved productivity.
Medical Countermeasures for Pandemic Preparedness
The potentially deadly avian influenza and recent swine flu pandemics are forcing immediate action toward swift vaccine and anti-viral development, massive production scale-up, and quick coast-to-coast distribution. Our biologics, pharmaceutical and supply chain experts support our Federal clients to develop, source, manage, and secure sufficient emergency medical countermeasures to these virulent health risks. Tunnell's exceptional scientists and technical experts provide the government with the required skills and highly sought after experience necessary to achieve effective medical preparedness and build effective public-private partnerships.
A sample of Tunnell's Scientific Services includes:
- Timely pharmaceuticals, devices, diagnostics, vaccines, therapeutics, and antiviral discovery, development, and stockpiling
- Thorough scientific research and medical products portfolio management
- Advanced research and development capabilities via staff augmented execution
- Program management, assessment and improvement
- Strategic initiative support like biodefense medical countermeasure support
- Streamlined technology transfer
- Hands-on, in-depth translational research
- Regulatory strategy and operations support
- Clinical strategy and operations support
- Reliable FDA filings and approvals management
- Operational excellence strategy development and deployment
- Grants management and scientific support to multi-faceted peer-to-peer review processes
To learn more about our scientific services, please contact us.